Uloric Generic 40 mg & 80 mg:
Uloric is a xanthine oxidase inhibitor which reduces the production of uric acid in the human body. An increased amount of uric acid in the body can lead to gout or kidney stones. Uloric is used in the treatment of high blood concentrations of uric acid in patients suffering from gout. You can buy Uloric online from Canada Pharmacy. It is available as Uloric 40 mg.
Uloric generic is taken orally, once a day as prescribed by your healthcare provider. You can either take it with or without food, but it should be swallowed down with water. The amount of medication to be taken depends on your medical condition and the duration of the treatment. It may interact with other drugs, so make sure you tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking.
Uloric tablets contain the active ingredient febuxostat, while inactive ingredients include lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, sodium croscarmellose, silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- It is not a pain reliever; rather it is used to prevent gout attacks. Do not use it as a pain reliever.
- If a gout flare occurs while you are taking Uloric, you don’t need to stop the medication. Manage gout flare concurrently.
- Do not double the dose if you have skipped a dose. Take the medication as soon as you remember that you skipped one dose.
- For patients who have lesser elevations of serum ALT or bilirubin, caution needs to be practiced while giving them Uloric because it can cause hepatic issues.
If you are using Uloric with consultation from your doctor, then you should keep the fact in mind that he has weighed the pros and cons of the medicine before prescribing them to you. There are a few side effects of using Uloric. You need to look out for the following and consult a doctor if they worsen:
- Symptoms of liver disease
- Painful Urination
- Weakness on one side of the body
- Sudden Vision changes
- Signs of heart failure
It is very rare to develop an allergic reaction to Uloric. However, if such a situation arises, get medical assistance immediately.