The antibacterial and astringent actions of Diarex regularize bowel movements and are effective in the management of diarrhea or dysentery. Being an amebicidal agent, Diarex is a beneficial remedy in acute or chronic amebic infections. Diarex’s anti-inflammatory and demulcent properties facilitate the healing process of the intestinal mucosa, and its antispasmodic action relieves abdominal colic associated with bowel infection.
Use Diarex as directed by your doctor.
- Take Diarex by mouth with food.
- Take 2 tablets twice daily, or as directed by your physician.
- If you miss a dose of Diarex take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Diarex.
Store Diarex at room temperature away from moisture and sunlight. Keep Diarex out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: Kutaja (Holarrhena antidysenterica), Guduchi (Tinospora codifolia), Bilva (Aegle marmelos), Dadima (Punica granatum), Shankh bhasma, Musta (Cyperus rotundus).
Do NOT use Diarex if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Diarex.
Some medical conditions may interact with Diarex. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
Important safety information
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Diarex is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.