Learn About Mesalamine Generic
Apriso (Mesalamine) ER
Apriso ER is a derived form of aminosalicylate which is an anti-inflammatory medicine used to treat inflammation of digestive tract commonly known as Crohn syndrome, prescribed to the patients suffering from ulcerative colitis. Mesalamine reduces the inflammation in the colon by blocking the activity of certain substances which causes inflammation. Mesalamine Generic not only treat ulcerative colitis but it also helps in maintaining the progress.
You can buy Aprsio ER Online from Canada Pharmacy to ensure you get an authentic product. You can have your order be directly shipped to your doorstep.
The medicine needs to be taken through the mouth (orally), usually one time a day. However, doses vary according to age, medical condition and other factors for different patients. It is necessary that the capsule is taken as a whole and not crushed, broken or chewed.
Also, avoid taking Apriso ER with antacids as this can hinder the release of the drug properly into the colon.
Furthermore, do not exceed or limit the recommended dose without consulting with your doctor first.
The Mesalamine Generic tablet contains:
- Colloidal silicondioxide
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Simethicone emulsion ethyl acrylate/methyl methacrylate copolymer nonoxynol100 dispersion
- Methacrylic acid copolymer
- Titanium dioxide
- Triethyl citrate
- Anhydrous citric acid
- Vanilla flavor
- Edible black ink
Talk to your doctor about any allergies you may have before using this medication. The following need to be taken care of while using Apriso:
- Avoid using antacids.
- Avoid if the patient is hypersensitive to salicylates and
- This medicine is to be avoided if the patient is suffering from kidney or liver disorder.
- Do not use this medication if pregnant as it might harm the growing fetus.
- Do not use if breastfeeding as it may pass through milk and negatively affect the child.
Take all medicines with a doctor’s medication. Ensure you are taking the correct doses at the right times. Possible side effects of Apriso include:
- Stomach ache
- Intestinal gas
- A headache
For following side effects seek medical help immediately:
- Severe stomach ache
- Bloody diarrhea
- Black or tarry stools
- Yellowing skin
- Irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Swelling of any part of the body